Fraud Protection - Internet Payment Gateway Service
The Authorize.net's fraud detection service is a set of customizable rule-based filters and tools that helps manage and prevent suspicious fraudulent transactions.
You can customize the filters to control how suspicious transactions are handled such as the ability to approve, decline
or hold transactions for manual review. This is one feature credit card machines can not provide to
- Reduce Costs - Minimize and prevent authorization and chargeback fees.
- Flexibility - Customize filter settings according to your unique needs.
- Improved Intelligence - Restrict transactions from specific IP addresses using the IP tools.
- Ease of Use - A setup wizard guides you through the configuration process.
- Amount - Set lower and upper transaction amount thresholds.
- Velocity - Limit the total number of transactions received per hour.
- Shipping / Billing Mismatch - Identify high-risk transactions with different shipping and billing addresses.
- IP - Isolate suspicious activity from a single source by identifying excessive transactions received from the same IP address.
Please know that the fraud detection suite is not included with Authorize.net's standard service. Authorize.net charges $5 a month as of May 2009 to the merchant directly.
Merchant Accounts |
Credit Card Logos |
Merchant Account Articles |
© 2014 Gotmerchant.com, LLC